E@C Internship Program - Students
Worried about what your future might hold in an uncertain economy?
Interning for a small company can open your eyes to a segment of the business world you might not have considered. Through an E@C internship, you’ll learn what it takes to make a business work. You’ll get real hands-on experience, work directly with major players and be an important part of company decisions and processes. To take part in an E@C internship, here’s what you need to do:
1. Fill out the student application and submit resume.
2. Schedule an interview time with Debra Moesch (email@example.com or 607-254-2802) so she can learn more about what you really want out of your summer internship.
3. Check your e-mail for a list of job opportunities.
4. Let Debra know which ones you like and would like to apply to.
5. Hear from companies, schedule interviews and find an amazing intern experience.