Entrepreneurship@Cornell credits these individuals and departments in the production and implementation of this web site. With their participation Entrepreneurship@Cornell’s web site is a university-wide resource for all Prospective Students, Current Students, Faculty, Alumni and the Entrepreneurial community at large.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences/Department of Applied Economics and Management
- Professor Deborah Streeter, Content & Design Consultant
- Jamie Kalousdian, Web Site Project Manager
Cornell University Library
- Melissa Kuo, Web Design, Digital Consulting & Production Services (DCAPS)
- James Reidy, Web Interface Programming, DCAPS
VIVO* is the underlying database for Entrepreneurship@Cornell’s web site and is a project of the Life Sciences Working Group at Cornell University Library. The VIVO database is expanding to include the social sciences, physical sciences and engineering through a grant from the Office of the Provost.
- Medha Devare, Project Manager and Bioinformatics/Life Sciences Librarian, Mann Library
- Jon Corson-Rikert, Project IT Lead and Head, Information Technology Services, Mann Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Caruso, Programmer, Mann Library
- Brian Lowe, Programmer, Mann Library
The Entrepreneurship@Cornell Advisory Council is made up of close to 50 Cornell Alumni who have provided valuable input into the design and user experience of this site. Special thanks go to the Web site Steering Committee of Scott Belsky ’02, Steve Benjamin ’80, MBA ’02, Mac Cummings ’01, Brian Magierski ’93, Jon Klein ’87, and Danny Stein ’92.